Under the National AYUSH Mission Scheme of the Government of India, MP, AYUSH Grams were set up in 75 villages selected by the AYUSH Department of Madhya Pradesh. The objective of this scheme is to maintain the best health of the rural people through AYUSH systems of medicine.
The following works are being done under this scheme:-
- Health level record:-
- Health sheets have been prepared for the entire population of each AYUSH village. After conducting a health survey of 1 lakh 60 thousand persons of 37 thousand families of these villages by the team of AYUSH doctors, the records of the survey were recorded in the database software.
- On the basis of its analysis, the health level report of the village is prepared and the future action plan (health camp, drug distribution) is determined. The prime objective is to make each AYUSH Gram free from malnutrition, blood pressure and malaria. Along with this, awareness regarding pregnant women and child care is also being provided.
- Health schemes implemented:- Malnutrition campaign, anemia, family welfare and vaccination etc., were supported in the schemes run by the Health Department of Madhya Pradesh.
- Organizing Yoga and Awareness Camps:-About 40 thousand villagers participated in 205 Yoga camps and were made aware about the dietary habits and lifestyles mentioned in AYUSH systems of medicine, and seasonal diseases and their prevention etc. About 43 thousand villagers were benefitted by these medical camps.
- Medicinal herbal gardens are being developed in AYUSH Grams and Dispensaries by planting useful medicinal plants like Amla, Giloy, Drumstick, etc. for the general public.
|No.||District||AYUSH Gram Name|